We hired this company based on its listing in Best Picks Reports in 2014. You must have to pay to get in that list because its not based on merit.
Initial experience was good enough that I had them fix things on the roof that I later found out were not needed and to install larger gutters. Over a period of about a year and a half I probably spent over $5,000. I even recommended them to a neighbor who shared a common wall and gutter. The neighbor told me they would never hire them again.
Beginning in early 2015, I noticed a leak in the overhang on my patio and called them in to fix it as it was coming from an area they previously said was fixed. It took several calls and many broken promises for arrival before they came. They finally came and said it was fixed but it continued to get worse. After more calls to the project manager and finally to the owner, they finally sent a team that again said it was fixed a few days before we went on vacation. Upon return a month later, I noticed the overhang was soaking went and falling apart (see picture).
Again I called the project manager and emailed the owner, Skeeter, showing pictures and they said they would come and fix it but noone ever showed. Since the roof was falling in and spreading close to the main house, I had to call another roofer to get it fixed. The other roofer came immediately and pretty fixed by spending several hours (as opposed to the less than an hour long "fixes" that Braun did).
I have recently asked Braun to reimburse me for those several thousand dollars worth of expenses since the leak should have been under warranty and created collateral damage to my house. Thus far, I have not received a response so I will likely take them to court in the next few weeks.
Poor quality work, over charging, poor customer service-what else can I say except do not use this company for roofing repairs.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "I ordered a 3-pack of Halo flashlights that were advertised as "in stock" at Ace Depot. I received one (1) black UltraLit flashlight from JAM Ventures LLC. Ace Depot said..."