We hired this company based on its listing in Best Picks Reports in 2014. You must have to pay to get in that list because its not based on merit.
Initial experience was good enough that I had them fix things on the roof that I later found out were not needed and to install larger gutters. Over a period of about a year and a half I probably spent over $5,000. I even recommended them to a neighbor who shared a common wall and gutter. The neighbor told me they would never hire them again.
Beginning in early 2015, I noticed a leak in the overhang on my patio and called them in to fix it as it was coming from an area they previously said was fixed. It took several calls and many broken promises for arrival before they came. They finally came and said it was fixed but it continued to get worse. After more calls to the project manager and finally to the owner, they finally sent a team that again said it was fixed a few days before we went on vacation. Upon return a month later, I noticed the overhang was soaking went and falling apart (see picture).
Again I called the project manager and emailed the owner, Skeeter, showing pictures and they said they would come and fix it but noone ever showed. Since the roof was falling in and spreading close to the main house, I had to call another roofer to get it fixed. The other roofer came immediately and pretty fixed by spending several hours (as opposed to the less than an hour long "fixes" that Braun did).
I have recently asked Braun to reimburse me for those several thousand dollars worth of expenses since the leak should have been under warranty and created collateral damage to my house. Thus far, I have not received a response so I will likely take them to court in the next few weeks.
Poor quality work, over charging, poor customer service-what else can I say except do not use this company for roofing repairs.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "This 290 and Highway 6 this is not the first time is always there for you always no servers short handing..."
- "Purchased advertised furniture. Complete Living room set, bedroom set w/ mattress and dining room set. Spent over $6,000. Delivery day came. half the furniture showed up broken and the mattress..."
- "I recommend that consumers review these posts before ordering anything from this company. I order a lobster dinner for four with express delivery fee added. I had other..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."