We hired this company based on its listing in Best Picks Reports in 2014. You must have to pay to get in that list because its not based on merit.

Initial experience was good enough that I had them fix things on the roof that I later found out were not needed and to install larger gutters. Over a period of about a year and a half I probably spent over $5,000. I even recommended them to a neighbor who shared a common wall and gutter. The neighbor told me they would never hire them again.

Beginning in early 2015, I noticed a leak in the overhang on my patio and called them in to fix it as it was coming from an area they previously said was fixed. It took several calls and many broken promises for arrival before they came. They finally came and said it was fixed but it continued to get worse. After more calls to the project manager and finally to the owner, they finally sent a team that again said it was fixed a few days before we went on vacation. Upon return a month later, I noticed the overhang was soaking went and falling apart (see picture).

Again I called the project manager and emailed the owner, Skeeter, showing pictures and they said they would come and fix it but noone ever showed. Since the roof was falling in and spreading close to the main house, I had to call another roofer to get it fixed. The other roofer came immediately and pretty fixed by spending several hours (as opposed to the less than an hour long "fixes" that Braun did).

I have recently asked Braun to reimburse me for those several thousand dollars worth of expenses since the leak should have been under warranty and created collateral damage to my house. Thus far, I have not received a response so I will likely take them to court in the next few weeks.

Poor quality work, over charging, poor customer service-what else can I say except do not use this company for roofing repairs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of brauns roofing roofing. Brauns Roofing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brauns roofing roofing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brauns Roofing.

Had an Experience with Brauns Roofing?

Comments